The CMP 200® generator series offers advanced high quality radiographic capabilities with unmatched performance and reliability resulting in the lowest cost of ownership over the product lifetime. This generator is suitable for film and CR-based radiographic systems and features leading edge computer-based controls to minimize patient dose and maximize image quality while demonstrating excellent reproducibility with user-friendly operator controls.
• Output power levels 32, 40, and 50 kW
• Output voltage of 125 kV or 150 kV
• Smaller, modular design
• Constant dose output with kV and mA regulation during exposures
• User-friendly controls and configuration
• Large LCD panel for APR and technique display
• Programmed for APR operation with manual override of technical factors
• Extensive self-diagnostics with operator messages
• Time, mA and mAs selections according to IEC standards
ATX has factory trained personnel to advise, install and maintain CPI generators.
Generators can be retrofitted into your existing bucky room or included into a new facility.
This mobile portable generator stand is universally adaptable to all portable generators. The thick steel frame allows for easy positioning of light to heavy generators. The telescopic feature allows the generator to gain more or less height as required.
The floor to wall DEL X-ray system brochures: CM Series Gen FWFC Tube Stand VS100 Vertical Wall Stand This package also includes: VS100 Wall stand FWFC Tube Stand CMP200 Generator View here Varex Rad14 X-ray tube Ultra-140H DR (any variation) View here ITX Cloud PACS Initial 2…