The Longtail is the world’s first monolithic full-spine flat-panel DR detector. No more long scan wait, no image stitching, no image gaps, and no plate overlap.
It is the first of it’s kind to produce long-bone and full-spine digital studies instantaneously with the highest geometric accuracy.
At 44 inch (112 cm) long, the Longtail can take a full spine 42 x 17 inch (108 x 43 cm)
x-ray images in just one single shot. With tripled power of image acquisition, Longtail reads out images as fast as any regular 14 x 17 inch or 17 x 17 inch detectors and processes outstanding images with high DQE and high resolution. Equipped with highly sensitive AED function, the Longtail can be easily connected to and synchronized with any kind of generator.
The Longtail contains either a DRZ+ scintillator coupled with an amorphous silicon detector. It has an active imaging area of 42 × 17 inch that can accommodate a wide variety of patient sizes in both the supine or standing positions, reducing the need for retakes to capture a full image. Final rendered images taken with or without a grid, need no stitching or subtraction and require minimal manipulation, thanks to the built-in Longtail app.
Use of the Longtail delivers the lowest dosage for the most sensitive patients, or those who require multiple images over time. It can also can reduce dosage for full-spine and long-bone studies by at least 50% while providing the highest geometric accuracy available. The monolithic panel reduces unevenness and provides a perfect density gradient with no overlap.
The Longtail is fitted with two rechargeable lithium ion batteries that take 2-3 hours to fully charge. One full charge yields 650 exposures and lasts 11 hours in standby mode. For wired use, the Longtail comes with a 5m magnetically connected cable.
The Longtail detector can also be used for localized studies by simply collimating to the area of clinical interest. The Longtail app will auto-shutter to generate images of any part of the body, making the Longtail detector the only panel necessary for all of your imaging needs.
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M920z All-in-One Computer – Core i5 i5-8500 – 8 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – 60.5 cm (23.8″) 1920 x 1080 – Desktop – Business Black – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 630 – DVD-Writer – Wireless LAN – Bluetooth
- DROC is a DR image acquisition workstation based on Windows. It provides complete control of all image capture functions for DR application. It delivers the better image quality with lower dose. DROC also has fully integrated with most of imaging components as X-ray generators, flat panel detectors (FPD), collimators, DAPs, and mechanical positioning systems.Intuitive User Interface and Workflow
- Fully customization capability
- Easily localization to ANY language
- Optimized touch screen operations
- Auto fit any display resolution
- Dedicated exam protocols and positioning guides
- Powerful functionalities for image processing, view, review, and print
Wide Ranged Hardware Compatibility
- Fully integration with most components including X-ray generators, FPDs, mechanical etc.
- Support different flat panel detectors in one system
- Open software infrastructure for fast integration of new components
- Powerful and flexible system configuration tool
Advanced Clinical Applications
- Auto-Image Stitching
- Dual-Energy Imaging
- Digital TomographyImaging
Adapt to Different Application Scenario
- Retrofit DR Application
- Portable DR Application
- Mobile DR Application
- Fixed X-ray DR Application
- Detector Sharing DR Application
- Training & Installation provided
- ATX Cloud PACS DICOM Image storing platform (1 year)
- Warranty & Assurance support (4 years)Assurance Subscription – first 4 years free(value of $12,600)· Pre-installation project management and regulatory compliance assistance as required· remote training with unlimited remote and phone support· Standard warranty for 4 years (parts and labour)· 4 Annual services