Spinal Research Hero Month – March 2020
During the month of March 2019, practices and individuals got involved and held fundraising activities in support of Spinal Research’s Mission to facilitate research that furthers the understanding and development of chiropractic care. $5,500 was raised for research – amazing!
This year, the Australian Spinal Research Foundation are planning to have many more people holding an event or fundraiser in practice.
If you think it’s important to be able to show your practice members and community that the effectiveness of chiropractic has been proven through research, now is the time to jump on-board and have some fun while raising important funds for Spinal Research.
How this partnership benefits you…
This year, ATX plans to further assist the Foundation by pledging to offer the community two very special opportunities during SR Hero month in march.
1. Upgrade your existing X-ray system whilst knowing $500.00 of your spend will be going straight to the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
2. Book in a service of your x-ray system whilst knowing $50.00 of your spend will be going straight to the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
Keep your eyes peeled as all details will be revealed Monday morning via the foundations social media.
Terms & conditions:
- To confirm these offers, the customer will be required to mention that they would like to support the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
- It is important to note that any practices that are further than 50km from the Metro CBD area of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide will incur additional travel charges.
- These offers are valid until the 31st of March 2020 and will need a signed confirmed order with a paid 10% deposit within the time frame.